Offline Fan Sign Event in Celebration of TREASURE 1st MINI ALBUM [THE SECOND STEP : CHAPTER ONE] Release
(Multi-Lingual Website Cautions) ※ This offline fan-sign event will be hosted in Seoul, South Korea. Please apply only if you can attend in person.
[How to Apply]
1) Fan Sign Event Date: March 13 (Sunday) (Offline/Unreleased)
Time: 8:30PM KST
Capacity: Total of 20 individuals (Randomly chosen from those who purchased the album)
Location: Winners notified individually at a later date
2) How to Apply
Randomly chosen amongst individuals who purchased
[OFFLINE SIGN EVENT] TREASURE 1st MINI ALBUM [THE SECOND STEP : CHAPTER ONE] (PHOTOBOOK ver.) online at YG SELECT within the event period
※ All applicants will receive a special gift made with an unreleased image.
3) Where to Apply:
- YG SELECT
www.ygselect.com / cn.ygselect.com / en.ygselect.com / jp.ygselect.com / ygselectth.com
※ All albums sold at YG SELECT are reflected on Hanteo Chart and Gaon Chart.
※ This product includes an application ticket,
and cancellation or refund due to a simple change of mind is not possible after the announcement of the results of the application.
※ Inquiries: YG SELECT firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Application Period:
March 8 (Tuesday) at 10:00AM KST to March 10 (Thursday) at 6:00PM KST (Only for processed payments)
5) Winner Announcement:
March 10 (Thursday) at 10:00PM KST on YG SELECT’s website
(https:/en.ygselect.com/board/event/list.html?board_no=12 / https://www.instagram.com/ygselect/ )
6) Fan Sign Event Winners: A total of 20 individuals
※ Notice on Temporary Suspension of Vaccine Pass
The vaccine pass system (confirmation of vaccine or negative test results) has been temporarily suspended as of March 1, 2022.
As such, visitors may enter without a vaccine pass. However, body temperatures will be checked upon entry and self-test kits will be provided for all participants. Entry may be denied for individuals depending on the results.
※ Individuals who have applied for the fan sign event are considered to have agreed to the above guidelines. The contents are subject to change.
[Notice on Fan Sign Event Operation]
- The identity of the winners will be confirmed and numbered tickets will be distributed starting 90 minutes before the fan sign event.
- Individuals wearing a mask and disposable gloves may enter after having used a self-test kit, had their temperature checked, and applied hand sanitizer.
- Due to COVID-19 social distancing rules, there is no separate waiting area at the fan sign event. Please enter immediately after your identity is confirmed and once you have received a numbered ticket.
- There will be a transparent screen between the artist and fans.
- Please understand that gifts will not be accepted at the fan sign event.
(Please note that gifts will be returned immediately on site.)
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, guests will be seated with a distance between each other.
[Fan Sign Event Cautions]
- Self-test kits and temperature checks are conducted upon entry. Entry will be restricted for individuals with positive test results or those with an abnormal body temperature (above 37.5 degrees Celsius).
- Please make sure to wear a KF94 mask and disposable gloves at the fan sign event, and do not remove them while on site. (Those who wear regular masks or those who do not wear disposable gloves may be asked to leave.)
- Entry will be restricted for individuals who do not wear a mask or gloves. Those who take of their mask or gloves during the fan sign event will be asked to leave immediately. Please make sure to wear a mask and gloves during the fan sign event.
- Moving seats is not permitted after entry. You may be asked to leave if you arbitrarily move to another seat, change seats in the middle of the fan sign event, install a tripod in a location other than at your seat, or move recklessly. (Please cooperate with the staff’s requests to prevent COVID-19.)
- Please bring your ID as your identity will be checked before entry. )
(You will be able to enter if the name on your ID and the name with which you applied match.
* IDs that can be used for identity confirmation are as follows. Please check in advance.
- Korean minors: Elementary, middle, and high school student IDs, passport, or a nationally recognized certificate showing an ID photo and date of birth
- Korean adults: Resident Registration Card, driver’s license, or passport
- All non-Koreans: Passport or Alien Registration Card
- Excluding minors, student IDs (including university student IDs) will not be accepted for identity confirmation.
* Only physical proof of identification showing a photo and date of birth will be accepted. Photos of IDs will not be accepted.
- Tickets for fan sign events are non-transferable. (Perpetrators may be forced to leave.)
- Individuals who attend a fan sign event under someone else’s name will be forced to leave.
- Please refrain from proposing unreasonable requests to the artist during the fan sign event.
- Direct contact with the artist is not permitted.
- You may take photos and videos from your seat during the fan sign event. (You may not change seats.) However, recording is not permitted while receiving autographs. Please leave your cellphone, camera, recording devices, or any other devices in your seat.
- Staff will be checking cellphones or recording devices (including Bluetooth earphones and smart watches). Perpetrators will have their memory cards removed and asked to leave.
- Personal conversation is not permitted at this fan sign event.
- Please note that the artist will be signing and returning one of the albums purchased by the winner on site. The remaining albums will be shipped via courier.
- Please read this notice carefully as we are not responsible for any situation that arises due to failure to understand its content.