SUMMER TIME DEAL WEEK💥
💥 KEY POINT
✔ 매일 오후 3시, 새로 추가되는 타임딜을 만나보세요.
✔ 한정수량 특가상품을 소진되기 전에 구매해보세요.
💥 이벤트 기간 | 2022.06.13 ~ 2022.06.19
[ EVENT GO ▶ ]
#2022 MID SEASON SALE🌴
Let YG SELECT’s flash sale be your ray of sunshine on a dreary day!
Check out our cool mid-season sale and coupon event to tackle the heat this summer.
Shop worry-free thanks to this shipping discount on orders of $30 or more!
✔ Event Period | 2022.06.20 ~ 2022.06.30 (KST)
🌴 1) Up to 80% off on official YG artist merch 🌴
A fun treasure hunt for gems at up to 80% discount!
Introducing a variety of artists’ official products being offered at the most discounted prices.
Don’t hesitate as these discount benefits are limited in quantity!
🌴 2) A shipping discount on orders of $30 or more 🌴
The bigger the discount, the better the shopping experience!
Check out this shipping fee coupon issued only to members.
✔ Receive a coupon for a 20% shipping fee discount that can be applied to a purchase of $30 or more worth of MID SEASON SALE products. (Up to $10 discount)
* Issued coupons can be viewed at My Account > Coupons.
* Coupons are applicable at the checkout page for payments $30 and above.
[Notice for Discount Coupon]
* This coupon is issued to registered customers at YG SELECT.
* This coupon is valid for one-time use with a maximum discount amount of $10.
* This shipping fee coupon can be used with a purchase of $30 or more worth of MID SEASON SALE products.
* This coupon is no longer valid after the expiration date.
[Notice for Event]
* Shipping may be delayed due to a flood of orders during the discount period.
* Items may run out of stock due to real-time inventory changes during the event period.
* This event is subject to change or termination without prior notice.
* Discounted products are reported at the normal sales price at customs. Refer to the order details on ‘My Account’ to see customs duties.
* The actual amount paid by the customer is the product price, minus the discount amount according to the applied coupon (applicable only to members), and plus the shipping fee and amount applied depending on the options. (This is called the Actual Purchase Amount of the purchased product.) Proof of purchase (credit card receipts, invoices, etc.) will be issued in full (market price).