A special event held in celebration of the release of iKON 4th MINI ALBUM [FLASHBACK] (Offline) WINNERS
last 4 digits
A special event held in celebration of the release of iKON 4th MINI ALBUM [FLASHBACK] (Offline)
YG SELECT is holding a special event for you to meet iKON members, who are back with the 4th mini album [FLASHBACK] after 1 year and 2 months.
1. Event Date: Tuesday, May 3 KST (Offline)
2. Location and Time: To be announced to winners individually
3. Capacity: Total 30 winners (Selected at random out of album purchasers) (15 winners selected at random through the event on YG SELECT)
❤️ How to Enter ❤️
1) Entry Period: April 18 (Mon) 3:00PM KST - April 21 (Thu) 11:59PM KST (Based on payment completion)
2) How to Apply: Randomly chosen amongst individuals who purchased iKON 4th MINI ALBUM [FLASHBACK] (PHOTOBOOK ver.) online at YG SELECT within the event period
3) Where to Apply:
YG SELECT (KR) - https://www.ygselect.com/board/event/read.html?no=463278&board_no=12
YG SELECT (EN) - https://en.ygselect.com/board/event/read.html?no=463279&board_no=12
YG SELECT (JP) - https://jp.ygselect.com/board/event/read.html?no=463280&board_no=12
YG SELECT (CN) - https://cn.ygselect.com/board/event/read.html?no=463281&board_no=12
※ ※ All albums sold on YG SELECT are reflected on Hanteo Chart and Gaon Chart.
※ Inquiries: YG SELECT email@example.com
4) Winner Announcement: April 22 (Fri) 2:00PM KST on YG SELECT’s website
(https://www.ygselect.com/board/event/list.html?board_no=12 / https://www.instagram.com/ygselect)
5) Winners Selected Through the Event on YG SELECT: Total 15 winners
[Notice on Event Operation]
- The identity of the winners will be confirmed and numbered tickets will be distributed starting 60 minutes before the event. For smooth operation, please enter the event at least 10 minutes before it begins. The event entrance is only allowed before the event begins.)
- Individuals wearing a KF-94 mask may enter after having applied hand sanitizer.
- Please understand that gifts will not be accepted at this event.
(Please note that gifts will be returned immediately on site.)
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, guests will be seated with a distance between each other.
- Please make sure to wear a KF94 mask and disposable gloves at the event, and do not remove them while on site. (Those who wear regular masks or those who do not wear disposable gloves may be asked to leave.)
- Entry will be restricted for individuals who do not wear a mask or gloves. Those who take off their mask or gloves during the event will be asked to leave immediately. Please make sure to wear a mask and gloves during the event.
- Moving seats is not permitted after entry.
- Please bring your ID as your identity will be checked before entry. (You will be able to enter if the name on your ID and the name with which you applied match.)
* IDs that can be used for identity confirmation are as follows. Please check in advance.
- Korean minors: Elementary, middle, and high school student IDs, passport, or a nationally recognized certificate showing an ID photo and date of birth
- Korean adults: Resident Registration Card, driver’s license, or passport
- All non-Koreans: Passport or Alien Registration Card
- Excluding minors, student IDs (including university student IDs) will not be accepted for identity confirmation.
* Only physical proof of identification showing a photo and date of birth will be accepted. Photos of IDs will not be accepted.
- Tickets for this event are non-transferable. (Perpetrators may be forced to leave.)
- Individuals who attend this event under someone else’s name will be forced to leave.
- Direct contact with the artist is not permitted.
- Please read this notice carefully as we are not responsible for any situation that arises due to failure to understand its content.